Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values, our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice.
The purpose of this position is to prepare and provide food service to residents in a cost-effective, efficient manner to safely meet residents’
needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Prepare residents’ diets in accordance with diet orders and daily menus.
- Assist the food service supervisor to determine the amount and type of food necessary to prepare the daily menus.
- Monitor use of food to eliminate waste.
- Follow posted menus for food preparation.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.
Please email resume to apply. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.42 - $17.54 per hour