As a Registered Nurse, you will join our team of dedicated caregivers who provide compassionate service to the residents that we serve. With your expertise, our goal is to create a comfortable environment, aid in preserving stability of our patients, and return the patients to their highest level of function or independence.
Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents' response.
Record residents' medical information and vital signs.
Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents' conditions
Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate resident care plans.
Provide direction to LVN's and CNA's
- Must be a valid licensed Registered Nurse in the state of California
- CPR Certification
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational & data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and caring bedside manner
- Highly motivated
- Ability to direct and supervise nursing cares and resident care services.
- Currently seeking: am shift, pm shift, and  noc shift
Benefits: 401k offering, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39.00 - $45.00 per hour